Question about time limits

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Fri Jun 30 19:25:58 IST 2006

Post-Post note:

I removed both the /etc/MailScanner/bayes/bayes.mutex and the
/tmp/MS.bayes.rebuild.lock file after stopping MS. They both reappeared
shortly after starting MS, but I see no "SpamAssassin Bayes database rebuild
starting" message in maillog.

I just don't understand how all this works with the two files. This occurred
ages ago with an older release, and the solution was to just delete the
mutex, then do a force-expire. Don't know if this is the same, but if it
gets caught up again, this is just a temp fix.

Steve