Users of RBL's

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Fri Jun 30 03:06:11 IST 2006

Quoting Mark Presling <mark at presling.com>:

> Steve Campbell wrote:
> > Chris, and all,
> >
> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Presling" <mark at presling.com>

Thanks,

Already have that set. It just seemed that my 50+ MB file was a lot bigger than
the 10MB mentioned, and I wanted to know if adding the additional setting would
take care of pruning the next time the expiry occurred or if it would complain
because of the size.

I also stopped/started MS after adding the new setting.

Steve