Modified Spam Report to replace the default Mailscanner simple spam report

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Thu Jun 29 16:02:06 IST 2006

I have no spaces in my headers... But I would use the following options:

Non Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Flag: NO"
High Scoring Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Flag: YES"
Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Flag: YES"

... to achieve the same result, without modifying languages.conf at all.