O.T. milter-link - reject phishing & spam

Steve Freegard steve.freegard at fsl.com
Wed Jun 28 20:23:49 IST 2006

Hi Ken,

Ken A wrote:
> Anyone using or tried snertsoft's milter-link ?
> It checks message bodies against surbl or other similar list.
> Seems to work nicely and takes a bit of load off MailScanner/S.A.

Disclaimer:  I helped Anthony write and test milter-link as it was based
on a milter that I wrote in Perl that used SpamAssassin to do the same.
  This was a re-implementation of my code + a lot of extras but written
in C for far greater speed and efficiency.

milter-link is very undervalued in my opinion -- it does a fantastic job
of reducing the load on MailScanner (see attached graph of todays MTA
rejections from the FSL spam trap!).

Cheers,
Steve.