Error loading some perl modules on spamassassin

Raj rajlinux at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 19:18:39 IST 2006

I am not expertised in perl but still can give you idea how to check the
perl module is installed or not & if where it is.

#perl -e "use LWP::UserAgent;"
this check the module DBI is installed or not

You can also check by rpm -qa | grep perl

http://starling.us/gus_netbsd/gus_netbsd_perl_module.html

use the above link, you can get better idea.

On 6/23/06, Rafael Vallejo <rvallejo at novadevices.com> wrote:

> Hello list.
>
> I have a problem with spamassassin and is that some perl modules I got
> messages like this
>
> [20075] dbg: diag: module not installed: LWP::UserAgent ('require' failed)
>
> UserAgent is a module among others I want to use, I installed by hand
> spamassasin and have no other choice, LWP and all the modules it need is
> there in where it is supposed to be
> /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1/LWP, but spamassasin does not locate it
> my guess is that perl or spamassassin does not get the path for LWP for
> some reason.
>
> Is there any file in where Perl and/or spamassasin look to know where
> modules are loaded?
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Rafael