Error loading some perl modules on spamassassin

Rafael Vallejo rvallejo at novadevices.com
Fri Jun 23 17:32:59 IST 2006

Hello list.

I have a problem with spamassassin and is that some perl modules I got
messages like this

[20075] dbg: diag: module not installed: LWP::UserAgent ('require' failed)

UserAgent is a module among others I want to use, I installed by hand
spamassasin and have no other choice, LWP and all the modules it need is
there in where it is supposed to be
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1/LWP, but spamassasin does not locate it
my guess is that perl or spamassassin does not get the path for LWP for
some reason.

Is there any file in where Perl and/or spamassasin look to know where
modules are loaded?

Regards

--
Rafael