Postfix now times out??

Jeremy Blonde JeremyBlonde at grant.k12.ca.us
Thu Jun 22 22:38:34 IST 2006

Thanks for the reply Drew.

It's now working again, but why and how I have no idea.  I had to modify
the postfix configuration file and then undo the change besides reboot
the machine a few times.  After that it started working again.  Strange.

Thanks,
Jeremy Blonde
Instructional Technology - Server Support
Grant Joint Union School District