what rules do you use with RDJ?

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Wed Jun 21 14:25:21 IST 2006

When you say "SA older than 3.0.0", do you mean 2.9.9 and below, or 3.0.1 and above?

Also, what are the reasons for this statement?  I currently have Antidrug enabled, and if I shouldn't be using it, I suppose I should turn it off. :)

--
Daniel Maher
Administrateur Système Unix

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.