what rules do you use with RDJ?

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Wed Jun 21 14:22:04 IST 2006

TRUSTED_RULESETS="ANTIDRUG SARE_ADULT SARE_OBFU0 SARE_URI0 SARE_FRAUD SARE_BML SARE_SPOOF SARE_HEADER0 SARE_SPECIFIC"

Unlike many organizations, we don't use TRIPWIRE.  This is because our company legitimately deals with a lot of non-English email, and TRIPWIRE is really geared towards the English language.

The "0" rulesets, when they exist, are generally "safe" as well.

--
Daniel Maher
Administrateur Système Unix

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.