Typical Bayes Size?

chardlist chardlist at chard.net
Mon Jun 19 14:37:38 IST 2006

I haven't specified a bayes_expiry_max_db_size.  I run bayes through MySQL,
in the bayes_seen table I have 946,511 records.  In bayes_tokens there are
182,785.

Really, I just want to make sure MS is running as efficiently as possible.
The 182K tokens I have is seeming more in alignment with your 112K you said
was closer to normal below.

Any thoughts?

-Brendan