"Contact Us" web page

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Fri Jun 16 23:04:41 IST 2006

Personally I have no problem with a mailto link -- but it's kind of
annoying if the text of the mailto is "contact us" instead of an email
address.  As minor as it may seem, I'd greatly prefer a simple page that
has the email address listed, even if the email address on that page is
linked with a mailto.

When you see a "Contact Us" link in a tab on a bar where all the other
tabs take you to a web page, you expect that tab to take you to a web
page as well.

I never click a mailto link intentionally, and on many systems that'd
kick off some convoluted and annoying wizard prompting me to configure
an integrated email client.  I've even had a simple click on a mailto
kick off an automated microsoft outlook install - what a pain.

Very tiny issue though -- I'd never mention it normally...but you did
ask. :-)  Hope it helps.

-t.