Strange load situation

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Thu Jun 15 23:48:03 IST 2006

Steve Campbell escribió:
> I am getting hit pretty hard by a .netzero.com thing. They are all
> being listed as spam, but it would be nice to block them up front in
> the access table. I just don't know if anyone receives mail from a
> real netzero user, and this wouldn't save a copy. They are all from
> varying IPs, so its hard to figure out how to do this without damage.
If it's sendmail, you could add a tempfail message (I think) like so:

netzero.com   421 Temporary error - Please call +999 999-9999 for more
info or e-mail stevesgmailaddress at gmail.com for more info. Mention error
code #PEBKAC when reporting.

I've had to do these things sometimes in order to weed out (and
whitelist) legitimate addresses from otherwise spammy domains / ips.