Blocked Virus Files

Dennis Willson taz at taz-mania.com
Thu Jun 15 00:42:44 IST 2006

I have my MailScanner set to allow these only if they're in a ZIP file.
That way it's a lot more effort for a user to "accidently" execute them.
But if someone really needs to send these, they can.
I know that's not 100% secure, but I have to allow my users to receive
them in one form or another and using a ZIP file was the least risky I
could think of and still let them exchange these kind of files.

--

Dennis Willson
mailto:taz at taz-mania.com
http://www.taz-mania.com

Owner / Operator, Kepnet Internet Services