Is sophos-autoupdate updating?

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Sat Jun 10 20:11:36 IST 2006

Mark Nienberg schrieb:
> I'll play with username and password.  It may be that I am supposed to
> use the Sophos EM Library password instead of the regular user
> updating password for this.  I'm not sure.

take a look on your licence.

  "EM Download    username    password"

is what you need.

# /opt/sophos-av/bin/savsetup
Welcome to Sophos Anti-Virus interactive configuration

[1] Update configuration
[2] Sophos Anti-Virus GUI configuration
[q] Quit
What do you want to do? [1]
 > 1

[1] Display update configuration
[2] Add new update group
[3] Add package to existing update group
[4] Select update group for this computer
[5] Select package within current update group
[6] Configure computer to update from Sophos
[7] Configure computer to update from own server
[q] Quit
What do you want to do? [1]
 > 6

Username for Sophos updates? []