Virtual mailuser with their own bayes db?

Christian Pedaschus cpedaschus at gmx.de
Sat Jun 10 15:58:43 IST 2006

Thanks for the answer, Jules.
I'll have a look at said solutions without bayes, because i don't like
the idea of having 1 big bayes db for users across different domains
(perhaps some users like a given sort of spam and learn it as ham while
others learn it as spam, sounds like a bad idea)

Just one more question:
Could you please explain what this means, i'm curious :)

# N.B. SpamAssassin will use home dir defined in ENV{HOME}
#      'if $ENV{HOME} =~ /\//'
# So, set ENV{HOME} to desired directory, or undef it to force it to get
home
# using getpwnam of $> (EUID)

In bin/Mailscanner env(home) get unset, that's why this comment
irritates me.

Greets, Chris