lock type

Ken Goods KGoods at AIAInsurance.com
Thu Jun 8 20:26:19 IST 2006

Nathan Olson wrote:
> Disregard my last email.  Lord knows where I hit my head this morning.
>
> Nate

No Nate... I think you hit the nail on the head. This is exactly what
happened when I built a new box with sendmail 8.13.x on it a couple months
ago. I left it blank as it said in the comments but it was getting set to
flock automagically and I was having problems. I set it to posix emplicitly
and all is well. I just didn't think it was serious enough to mention to
Julian since it was an easy and intuitive fix. I think the OP was seeing the
same thing I did and wanted clarification.

Kind regards,
Ken

Ken Goods
Network Administrator