MailScanner goes byebyes

Furnish, Trever G TGFurnish at herffjones.com
Tue Jun 6 22:33:15 IST 2006

Hmmm...  Not to sound too alarming, but that sounds odd enough that I'd
be making sure I had recent backups of whatever's important on the
system, then start looking for other signs of oddness or hardware/kernel
problems.  Are the processes ending up in uninterruptible sleep state?
Is the process cputime increasing (ps -eo pid,user,cputime,cmd on linux
-- geeze I hate that manual page!).