SpamAssassin error appearing in mail.warn

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Jul 28 23:50:12 IST 2006

I completed installing MailScanner 4.54 with ClamAV 0.88.3 and SpamAssasin 3.0.3
and am in the process of testing the configuration.
Outgoing e-mails are delivered without a problem, but incoming messages are not
getting through. I checked the mail.warn file and I
noticed the following error:

Jul 28 14:49:01 <hostname> MailScanner[15064]: Unrecognized keyword
"spamassasinprefsfile" at line 2169
Jul 28 14:49:01 <hostname> MailScanner[15064]: Aborting due to syntax errors in
/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf.

When I checked the /etc/MailScanner directory, I noticed the existence of a
spam.assassin.prefs.conf file, while the line
in question in MailScanner.conf read as follows:

SpamAssassin Prefs File = /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

What change(s) do I need to make to correct this? Thanks.