Filetypes and filenames not being checked

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Fri Jul 28 22:26:41 IST 2006

Furnish, Trever G wrote:
> Do the headers of the message you received by chance include the text
> "not scanned"?  Or, in other words, are you testing from a host or
> address that you've whitelisted?  I can reproduce the behavior you're
> reporting when sending from a whitelisted host -- unfortunately my
> updated mailscanner system's not in production yet, so I can't test this
> specific scenario from a non-whitelisted host yet.

Nope. Headers from the most recent test below.

X-TLS.net-MailScanner-Information: Please contact support at tls.net for
more information
X-TLS.net-MailScanner: Found to be clean
X-TLS.net-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam, SpamAssassin (notcached,
	score=-2.599, required 5, autolearn=not spam, BAYES_00 -2.60)