chinese-language email

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Fri Jul 28 15:22:24 IST 2006

Hello all,

I've found that I get very high Spam scores for Chinese-language emails.  I have analysed many samples, and concluded that SpamAssassin is assigning them many of the "*FARAWAY*" rules - which, from a Western perspective, makes sense.

I can easily tune those rules down (of course), but I'm curious if anybody else out there has had a similar experience; what did you do to prevent false positives on legitimate non-Latin-character-set emails?

--

  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

 ^ ^  Unix System Administrator

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.