SOLVED: RE: Some mail (up to 7 days old) is stuck in /var/spool/mqueue

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Jul 27 21:36:31 IST 2006

> Unfortunately though having had this experience I'm afraid to say that I
> will probably be moving away from MailScanner and going to an all
> Exchange solution. I attribute this to a high learning curve and a very

You will be back after the flood of spam.

> beginner Linux admin. It's also a second Linux box that I have to keep
> track of and maintain and one is enough already (web server) for someone
> like me! :)
I would spend the time with linux. Exchange admins are a dime a dozen, and are
flooding the market. But a good linux admin is worth his weight in gold.

> Anyway, this community is easily one of the best I've ever participated
> in and I'm glad to have gotten used to some of your names. I haven't
> been able to contribute much but I've definitely had a lot of questions
> answered. :)

This is an excellent and helpful bunch of people! I even hit this place on the
weekends when I am not busy.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and