SOLVED: RE: Some mail (up to 7 days old) is stuck in /var/spool/mqueue

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Thu Jul 27 20:01:35 IST 2006

Chris W. Parker wrote:

> Unfortunately though having had this experience I'm afraid to say that I
> will probably be moving away from MailScanner and going to an all
> Exchange solution. I attribute this to a high learning curve and a very
> beginner Linux admin. It's also a second Linux box that I have to keep
> track of and maintain and one is enough already (web server) for someone
> like me! :)

I manage Windows, Solaris, Linux, and FreeBSD servers. They all have
their place, but IMO Windows in not a Mail Server. You may find yourself
coming back.

You just climbed the mountain and slayed the Beast. Don't be so quick to
give up, you are a lot less of a beginner now than you were a week ago.

DAve

Veterans?