SOLVED: RE: Some mail (up to 7 days old) is stuckin/var/spool/mqueue

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Thu Jul 27 21:05:14 IST 2006

Sorry, I was being facetious. I'm aware of the differences between .mc
and .cf. Julian instructed me to edit the .cf file since that is where
QueueLA is found. A grep on sendmail.mc does not return a hit for
QueueLA.

It's the same warning Microsoft gives on all their pages that give
instructions for editing the registry. "WARNING! YOU MAY DIE AND/OR
CAUSE YOUR NEXT OF KIN TO DIE ALSO IF YOU EDIT THE REGISTRY AND MESS IT
UP!!"

:)

Chris.