A quick and easy performance improvement

Alex Neuman alex at nkpanama.com
Thu Jul 27 16:46:23 IST 2006

Chris Green escribió:

> Hi Alex - I couldn't agree more, this has been one of the most
> enlightening threads I've seen. Missed the one about swap though, will
> slip into my kevlar suit and go dig it out of the archives! Was that a
> 'quick and easy' one too?

Oh, sure. Search for "mailscanner causes swapping". It's loads of fun. A
friend of mine (not on the list) read through the thread and said
something like "water is wet, film at 11!", and another compared it to
the statistics about how dihydrogen monoxide kills a lot of people every
year, yet we find it in everyday foods.

For more info check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DHMO ... :-)