[OT] ldap integration

Daniel Maher daniel.maher at ubisoft.com
Thu Jul 27 14:15:16 IST 2006

Hi all,

This is remarkably off-topic for the list, and I'm sorry for bringing it up, but I'm at my technical-wit's end here, and any help would be good at this point.

I am trying to set up OpenLDAP to act as a caching proxy between Postfix and my Active Directory server.  Slapd proxies just fine, but I can't get it to cache the results at all.

I'll say no more on the topic.  If anybody has ever done something like this, I would very much appreciate a response - preferably off-list, since this has nothing to do with MailScanner.

Again, I apologise for this off-topic post.  The OpenLDAP mailing list is remarkably not helpful - and you folks just seem much more friendly... :)

--

  _
 °v°  Daniel Maher

 ^ ^  Unix System Administrator

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.