A quick and easy performance improvement

Anthony Peacock a.peacock at chime.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 27 13:33:02 IST 2006

Hi,

You need to tell the SpamAssassin command line tools to read your
spam.assassin.prefs.conf file. something like:

sa-learn --sync -p /opt/MailScanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

or

spamassassin -p /opt/MailScanner/etc/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

--
Anthony Peacock
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples