A quick and easy performance improvement

Green, Rodney rgreen at trayerproducts.com
Thu Jul 27 12:47:57 IST 2006

Hello,

I've set the bayes_path option in spam.assassin.prefs.conf, moving the
bayes files to a ramdisk When I run sa-learn --sync to merge the journal
into the database it doesn't
find the files in their new location. I have to add the --dbpath flag to
get it to work. Also, when I run spamassassin --lint -D to check things
out, it looks for the bayes files
in their old location /root/.spamassassin/. I did stop MS before moving
and reconfiguring the bayes path. Anyone know what might be wrong?

Thanks,
Rod

believed to be clean.