Message part of white list but marked as MCP how to get rid of this

ankush grover grover1711 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 13:03:26 IST 2006

hey friends,

We are running a bug tracking software on the same server on which the
Mail Server is hosted. When we enter any bug  in that software a mail
is sent to the person to whom that bug is assigned. Now the
MailScanner is marking these messages as mcp even though we have added
the email id through which bug issue mail is sent to the the person in
the spam.whitelist.rules but the MailScanner is marking that mail as
mcp and the mail is not going to the concerned person rather going to
the root account.

This is generated by the MailWatch.
bugs at example.com  	ankush at example.com
[Project1 0000046]: Problem in  Chart Module	2.6Kb 	0.00 	1.00 	W/L MCP

You can see this message is part of W/L but marked as MCP.

How do we configure MailScanner so that if any type of message is
generated by that email id for example bugs at example.com that message
should not be marked as spam or mcp ?

We are using MailScanner 4.44 with Postfix 2.1.5 on FC3.

Please let me know if you need any further inputs.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover