Upgrade -- Shirt

Phillip Udel Phil.Udel at salemcorp.com
Wed Jul 19 18:27:13 IST 2006

Well.  I just upgraded RH 8.0 and Mailscanner 4.24.? to the current release
and it went well.  The upgrade doc is good.  Did have some issues with
Spamassassin 3.X  I had to force DBI, SPF and a few of the others like DKIM,
LWP,DBE,DBD had a issue or two and SSL was missing a lib.
The MailWatch was a new install for me.