Looking for a Utility....

Phillip Udel Phil.Udel at salemcorp.com
Thu Jul 13 19:30:13 IST 2006

Ya.  I agree that this is not the best idea.   But as an example.
We sell Trucks in our spare time.   Well, one customer tried to answer the
add but was blocked.   Lol.  She was blocked because she was emailing from
the Ukraine and I have almost all Ukraine IP blocked.
It would be nice to have a web page that either I or my Users could send
them to be unblocked.