Problem with Debian, Postfix and mailscanner

Martin martin.lyberg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 10:14:57 IST 2006

Paul A Brown wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I recently installed the latest stable release of Mailscanner. I am
> running Sarge debian and postfix
>
> The setup seems to work well except for one oddity.
>
> I have to restart mailscanner before mail will be processed from the
> 'hold' queue
>
> Any ideas?

Paul,

I'm not sure what's wrong with your setup, but i followed this guide to
set it up on debian:

http://www.piratefish.org/piratefish_introduction.htm

I've installed it two machines following the guide above, no problems at
all. Follow the steps and see if something have been missed (permissions
etc.)

/ Martin