Panda Wrapper reporting zero

Victor DiMichina victor at pixelmagicfx.com
Tue Jan 31 18:48:41 GMT 2006

I've been wrestling with the Panda Wrapper for some time now.    It's
*probably* working,  but with no reporting.    The only way I can see it
working is when I run it manually on an Eicar virus, I have the -ren
option selected so that it actually renames the eicar.com  to
eicar.com.vir.    It still returns a Virus=0  status.   I get no updates
from MailScanner the way I do for the f-secure wrapper.
Does anyone have success in getting Panda's wrapper to report a virus
when found?    Even though it's probably working,  it's not a very
secure feeling just trusting a piece of code to do its job with no
feedback.
MailScanner Version  4.47.4

Thanks
Vic