Upgrading from 4.37 (I know, I know, it's OLD)

Michele Neylon:: Blacknight.ie michele at blacknight.ie
Fri Jan 27 21:19:47 GMT 2006

Diane

I'd recommend you grab a copy of the non-rpm version and examine the
config files locally before deploying onto your live environment. I
can't think of the changes offhand, though the changelog would probably
be a good place to start.

I'd also recommend you look at the beta, as Julian normally releases a
stable version on the first of each month, so a "play" with the beta
would lead you to a nice clean upgrade when the next stable comes out

HTH

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Quality Business Hosting & Colocation