blank "is" report lines in syslog?

DAve dave.list at pixelhammer.com
Fri Jan 27 18:18:20 GMT 2006

Jeff A. Earickson wrote:

> ===> BTW <====
>
> Who uses spamcop anymore for either an RBL or SpamAssassin scoring?
> I dropped them from my RBLs several months ago.  The change above
> may become permanent anyway because they tag a lot of stuff from
> gmail, yahoo, etc.  They seem to have got their heads wedged in the wrong
> place.  Anybody else feel this way???
>
> Jeff Earickson
> Colby College

We dropped them after going round and round with them about bounce
messages.

My new concern is AOL. I am almost to the point of not allowing AOL
addresses in any maillist we manage. If I could I would refuse to send
any mail destind for AOL at all. I recently signed up on another AOL
notification list and they began Joe-Jobbing me with obvious messages
containing headers like so,

From: postmaster at tls.net
To: mailingbox433 at aim.com

I need a new career, I do not see this ever getting better. :^(

DAve