Upgrade to new Beta stops logging to MailWatch

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Jan 27 17:27:28 GMT 2006

Steve Campbell spake the following on 1/27/2006 9:10 AM:
> I seem to recall a problem asked before, but can't locate it.
>
> I have just tried the new Beta, as an upgrade. It does not seem to be
> calling the MailWatch functions. Is there something I have overlooked?
> There is nothing in the maillog indicating a call to this function.
> Upgraded from 4.41
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Steve Campbell
> campbell at cnpapers.com
> Charleston Newspapers

Make sure of the following;
MailScanner.conf has the Always Looked Up Last = &MailWatchLogging
make sure that /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/MailWatch.pm
is there

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and