high spam ruleset, is this right?

shuttlebox shuttlebox at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 21:23:50 GMT 2006

On 1/26/06, Jeff A. Earickson <jaearick at colby.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
> Writing a ruleset for high spam actions, is this correct?
>
> To:\tadmissions at colby.edu\tforward jaearick at colby.edu,dsjones at colby.edudelete
> FromOrTo:\tdefault\tdelete
>
> Tabs (\t above) are required, right?  I want high spam for
> admissions to be forwarded to myself and dsjones and be
> deleted from the admissions mailbox.  Will this work?

Tabs are only required in the filename and filetype files. The delete action
on the first row is redundant and it might be on the second too, I'm not
sure about that but it might feel more logical to put something there.
Another thing I'm not sure about is if you can have multiple addresses in
the forward action.

--
/peter