OT: RNDS or whatever it was yesterday

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Jan 24 16:37:00 GMT 2006

Thanks for the responses.

These lost channel emails are coming at an incredible rate, with a different
IP for each message. They are indeed from spammers, and to mostly unknown
users, so they get dropped, but after sendmail has accepted them. A little
bit of a load problem. iptables rules would not be a likely solution since
they are from the varying IPs.

Thanks all, for the help

Steve