weird priblems with server

Nilesh Shastrakar nilesh.shastrakar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 06:09:31 GMT 2006

Thanks everybody for replying me,

I have checked the mailogs but confused I found from address and ctladdr is
different
is my server is hacked or its a virus problem on ther server
but I am using Fedora 4, Sendmail, MailScanner and Clamav  how my server
infect with virus.
is there easy way to find out what was the problem.

Regards
Nilesh.