RDNS

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Tue Jan 24 04:14:37 GMT 2006

>From the http://www.sendmail.org/tips/relaying.html

FEATURE(accept_unresolvable_domains). Normally, sendmail will refuse to
accept mail that has a return address with a domain that cannot be
resolved using the regular host lookups (a technique commonly used by
spammers). This feature permits acceptance of such addresses.
Unresolvable domains can be selectively accepted using the access
database.