Bad free() ignored (PERL_CORE)

Drew Marshall drew at themarshalls.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 02:32:00 GMT 2006

Hi All

I think I should be concerned by this. Anyone have any ideas as to
what could be causing it?

Bad free() ignored (PERL_CORE) during global destruction.
Ignore errors about failing to find EOCD signature
Bad free() ignored (PERL_CORE) during global destruction.
Bad free() ignored (PERL_CORE) during global destruction.

This came from the end of running MS in debug mode and SA debug.

When I checked I also had a shed load of TNEF directories living in /
tmp which I just deleted. Why do I suspect these are related...?

OS - FreeBSD 6 (All items installed from Ports tree)
Perl - 5.8.7
MTA - Postfix
MailScanner - 4.49.7

Drew