4.50.12 - please test

Michael H. Martel martelm at quark.vsc.edu
Mon Jan 23 12:50:35 GMT 2006

--On January 23, 2006 7:43:22 AM -0500 "Michael H. Martel"
<martelm at quark.vsc.edu> wrote:

> However, MailWatch doesn't like it.  It gives me :
>
> Error:  Unable to select a regular expression for your primary virus
> scanner (auto) - please see the examples in functions.php to create one.
>
> I haven't even looked at functions.php yet.

I'm not sure what the "correct" fix is.  I know what I did.

I added this to functions.php :

case 'auto':
	define(VIRUS_REGEX, '/(.+) contains (\S+)/');
	break;

Now I'm sure I madea  typo, but I just grabbed the regex for ClamAV and
used that for auto.

Now MailWatch is quite happy.

Michael