4.50.12 - please test

Michael H. Martel martelm at quark.vsc.edu
Mon Jan 23 12:43:22 GMT 2006

--On January 23, 2006 11:54:02 AM +0000 Julian Field
<MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> 1 particular feature I would like you to test for me: please set
> 	Virus Scanners = auto
> and see what it does.

Seems to work for me.  I set it on my test machine and it found my
Bitdefender, Clamav, McAfee, F-Prot and AntiVir.

However, MailWatch doesn't like it.  It gives me :

Error:  Unable to select a regular expression for your primary virus
scanner (auto) - please see the examples in functions.php to create one.

I haven't even looked at functions.php yet.

Michael