Sendmail not relaying

Lance Haig lhaig at haigmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:55:08 GMT 2006

Hi Paul,

I was only filtering inbound mail and now want to start filtering
outbound as well.

I have looked at a config of one the company's I used to work for that
Steve Swaney setup for us and my files look exactly the same.

I have a feeling that the missing A record could be the problem.

I am stumped.

Thanks for the advice

Lance