Dropping spam into a different a custom mailbox

Amir Sela amirse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 09:45:29 GMT 2006

First of all, thanks for the reply.
The problem is that if I define postfix to use procmail, it simply
doesn't deliver mail.
And since this is a MailScanner specific problem, since it uses
postfix, I thought someone
here might give me an exact idea on how this is done when using
postfix with mailscanner.
It's not on the postfix docs because it's a MailScanner issue, and
here I get "this is not a Mailscanner issue", and I'm kind of stuck
because there are no docs on how this is done.
Thanks again,
 -Amir