www.tchatche.ci

martial monthe jomartial at yahoo.fr
Sat Jan 14 15:43:01 GMT 2006

Salut à tous,    juste une petite infos pour les tchatcheurs. et bien sachez que la Côte  d'Ivoire a un tchatche qui se nomme www.tchatche.ci fait avec des  Logiciels Libres et heberger sur une plate forme Libre.    Visitez le et donner moi votre avis.    Martial

Steve Freegard <smf at f2s.com> a écrit :  On Sat, 2006-01-14 at 07:38 -0700, Dave Shariff Yadallee - System
Administrator a.k.a. The Root of the Problem wrote:

> Still why are some e-mail being scanned when they are told not to do so?

>From the information you've provided so far - I haven't got a clue (see
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html).

You need to do some basic troubleshooting - for instance, set up the
'Archive Mail' option for the domain that shouldn't be scanned so that
you can refer to the original message to find out what might have caused
it be scanned.

The message could be 'To' multiple recipients with conflicting settings
(in which case the default setting in the ruleset is used) - it could be
the messages are being sent to an alias instead of what you have in your
ruleset which isn't causing the rules to match or a whole load of other
things.

If you want help with something then actually *show* the problem (I
don't mean by posting pages of log data which nobody will be bothered to
sift through), I mean show the relevant lines from the ruleset and the
default rule and which configuration value you have attached the ruleset
to and show the actual message headers of two example messages that
illustrate your point.

Regards,
Steve.

Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/).