Disk is full

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WoodMacLaw.com
Fri Jan 13 15:16:28 GMT 2006

[root at WoodenMS bayes]# df -h
/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00
                       32G  4.1G   26G  14% /
/dev/ida/c0d0p1        99M   25M   69M  27% /boot
none                  506M     0  506M   0% /dev/shm

The bayes exp tokens took it all up.  I delete the quarantine but that
wasn't much.  After the tokens I got the above.  Thanks guys.

Billy Pumphrey
IT Manager
Wooden & McLaughlin