Disk is full

Jason Burzenski Jason.Burzenski at americanhm.com
Fri Jan 13 14:56:27 GMT 2006

Default quarantine is in /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/[datecode]/

You can delete pretty much anything you want from in there.  You should
probably delete the older directories first as you probably won't need
them.

I also notice bayes expire files take up a lot of room.  For me, they
are here:  /root/.spamassassin/*expire*

These are safe to delete as far as I know.

Jason