problem with queues

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Thu Jan 12 11:28:50 GMT 2006

On Wed, January 11, 2006 20:15, Harondel J. Sibble wrote:
> Okay, got an mail relay box with an older version of MS on it. It's been
pretty much happily running for a couple years now, planning an upgrade
to the latest version later this month.

> System is running Mandrake 9.x and using postfix for the mta in the dual
queue mode.

And this time for the list.

Please don't set your reply address as it does mean the list won't see
replies and therefore there is a good chance you might only get half the
help you could.

Are these messaged truncated (An old MailScanner/ Postfix issue)? If so
then that could be why they are sitting there. There is a good chance that
they have been delivered previously. Are they reported with mailq?

I would suggest moving to the single queue method, which should prevent
this happening in the future.

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy