#!/bin/bash

Nerijus Baliunas nerijus at USERS.SOURCEFORGE.NET
Thu Jan 12 01:22:11 GMT 2006

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:48:14 +0000 Julian Field <MailScanner at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK> wrote:

> Didn't know == would work on bash, so I'm probably safe on that one.
> There were only 2 or 3 offending scripts anyway.
>
> I have done what people suggested, and have released 4.50.6 for you
> all to play with.

You replaced in Sophos.install and update_virus_scanners, but there are
still /bin/bash in:
panda-autoupdate
Sophos.install.linux
Sophos.install.solaris
check_MailScanner.cron
update_phishing_sites.cron
update_virus_scanners.cron

These files can probably be deleted:

bin/.#mailscanner.1.142.2.157
docs/.#ChangeLog*
docs/.#downloads.shtml*
empty directories /bin/old, /bin/wrappers, SpamAssassin.patches, /etc/old,
/etc/reports/cat, /etc/tcp, /lib/MailScanner/Custom, /docs/install/tcp

Regards,
Nerijus