exe extension in url

Information Services lbcadmin at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 9 17:41:58 GMT 2006

Here is something I haven't seen, and maybe these have been coming
through but this is the first I have taken notice too.

I have an email (posted below), that tries to get the user to go to a
link with an executable file.  Where would I go in order to block this
type of email?
I could block the postcard domain, but that would resolve only them.  I
am concerned about hackers sending to less knowledgeable users.

From: Best Postcard [mailto:service at postcard.com]
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 5:46 PM
To: munged at munged.com
Subject: Online Greeting Card Waiting For You

Hello,

 A Greeting Card is waiting for you at our virtual post office!

 Sender:  your dear friend

If you don't pick up your Greeting Card within 4 weeks, our postal clerk
may discard it!

 CLICK this pick-up address or COPY and PASTE into your browser :

http://www.freeforall.home.ro/postcard.gif.exe

(c) All-Yours Greeting Cards Provided as a free service by All-Yours
Greeting Cards http://www.freeforall.home.ro